Well its day two. All I thought about last night was how much I wanted something sweet! This morning all I want is a nice big fat piece of toast. I still have a mega headache. My neck muscles are killing me. I still think most of it is from yesterday sleeping wrong. I woke up with morning starving and not even sure what to eat. I, at one time, was sensitive to eggs so I have taken them off my diet along with nuts.
We watched movies all morning and I’ve been on the couch. I haven’t noticed any side effects yet other than this headache. Tomorrow will be the true test because I know I can go two days without meds.
It’s almost 3 and the headache has not budged despite taking prescription Aleve..so I’m headed for a nap. Hopefully it will be better..but I hightly doubt it. I have not taken any med again today.
Well dinner time. I slept for two hours and the headache left..I got to cook dinner but when I sat down to eat..back it is. I think I’m going to see if I can get my son to give me a massage..or the hubby. I made potatoes for the family and it was all I could do not to tear into one..but carbs turn to sugar..I’m going to use rice and steel cut oats among starchy vegetables for my carbs for now. I love you potatoes..I promise I’ll eat you again if I am not allergic to you… Man I want ice cream!!
Just wanted to let you know what vitamins I am taking and now much each day. I take 2 of each of these a day, one in the morning and one at night before bed.
- Vitamin E-400IU (Spring Valley brand)
- Calcium w/ vitamin D- 600Mg Calcium/ 400 IU vitamin D (kroger brand called Bone Supplement)
- Probiotic Multi-Enzyme Digestive Formula(Spring Valley brand)
- Fish/Flax/Borage oil(spring valley brand)
- Farmers Joes Supertonic-swig in the morning and swig at night
I was taking a multivitamin but they make me sick..not just now..always. Not sure why but I just cant take them.
- None that I can feel except the headache from yesterday sleeping wrong.
What I ate:
- raw milk smoothie with blueberries- I seriously miss adding sugar 😦
- popcorn for a snack
- mahi mahi fillet and sauteed vegtables( leeks, asparagus, celery, crushed dried tomatoes,garlic,kale) with quinoa
- dinner was italian sausage seared in a pan with green beans, a little corn and a mix of baby greens/spinach. I also put a few slices of a garden herb cheese crumbled on top..and I made A LOT of it to eat tonight.
- While my family had a can of french onion pringles..another weakness of mine, I pigged out on blueberries to try to satisfy this sweet craving. washed it all down with a glass of milk.