Today is saturday. I slept wrong and woke with a headache. I wasnt really hungry this morning and I knew I wanted to start all this diet stuff today. I ended up eating left over turkey. Lunch was turkey again with some raw cheese. Yes I decided to keep raw cheese in my diet too sparingly. It is from grassfed cows.
Later in the afternoon I went shopping. Here is what I bought and also what I have in my house already that I will be feasting on.
- Lettuce packs-Baby kale, 50/50 of spinach and romaine, and a spring mix with herbs
- Green leaf lettuce
- Avocado-I’m going to try to like this
- Leeks- never ate them before
- Black Chai seeds
- Quinoa -never ate this either
- Echinacea tea cause I love the stuff!
- Mahi Mahi fillets
- Grouper fillets
- Canned Salmon
- Tumeric -I’m out and this is a great anti-inflammatory herb
- Raw, Grassfed Milk
- Two kinds of Raw, Grassfed cheeses
- a few veggies like cabbage and whatever else I can grab from Farmer Joe
- Supertonic- also made by Farmer Joe. It has Ginger, garlic, habenaros, sea salt, kraut juice and I think something else. It really has anti-inflammatory properties and I have already noticed it keeps me from being too puffy.
What I already have I plan on eating:
- Probiotic supplements
- Fish, Flax, Borage oil supplements
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- Bone broth
- Organic white rice
- Organic black beans
- Organic Kidney beans- all beans and rice limited
- Grassfed Beef
- Grassfed Lamb- my own 🙂
- Free ranged chicken -my own 🙂
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned chicken and rice soup – made by me with my garden stuff and organic ingredients
- Butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, herbs and spices
- dehydrated veggies from my garden last year and also dehydrated organic mushrooms
- steel cut oats
- Chicken liver pate- homemade click Here for the recipe
- popcorn-not sure if I can eat it, but I’m gonna!
I think that is it..not sure but if later you notice I’ve eaten something..I already had it on hand. What I’ve bought is already bought and I’m broke lol.
For dinner I am having a mix of lamb burger and grassfed beef- hamburgers and while my family eats the beloved Doritos..Im going to not look or smell them doing it and try to eat salad instead. NO buns for me but I will use mustard, onions, and garlic and make it a MEAL!
Happy Homesteading!! 😀