I was nominated for an Award! Yeah I know right? So who is crazy enough to nominate me? Maple Creek Cottage. I’m so glad I subscribe to her blog. She is awesome. She reminds me of an old soul, full of wisdom. I enjoy her blog very much and look forward to reading every post. She is very real in sharing her life and that makes me feel I know her even though she is miles away. Check out her blog and start following. You’ll be glad you did!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers…the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. What to do:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
So here are my random facts:
1. I don’t hang around people. It’s not that I don’t like people, but give me an animal, Christian music, and a garden and I’m good to go.
2. I have three alternating favorite colors. I’ve had them since I was a child. Purple, pink, blue. I’m in the pink phase right now.
3. I’m an animalaholic. I’m not a hoarder or anything, but I would have as many animals as I could possibly take care of nicely if I had my way. Thank God I have a hubby to guard against it.
4. I met my husband while trying to set him up with one of my best friends. A guy I worked with sent him a 911 on his pager to come over to his FIL’s house. He arrived shirt off and frantic. It wasn’t love at first site. He was an…. a not so nice person. He thought the same of me..it was destiny lol.
5. I have a tree at my mothers house that I have carved the names of every boyfriend I’ve ever had. The only name not on there is my husband.
6. I’m apparently curious. lol. I asked my son what I could type and tell people. He said I am curious because I ask a lot of questions and read a lot of books. Most I know are about farming and all that, so I guess it does make me curious.
7. I would and could live off grid for the rest of my life. I”m not talking gas stove, solar panels, and wind turbines. I mean.. park a shack in the middle of nowhere and live, love life. My hubby not so much.
8.I love Phantom Of the Opera. I mean I’m a freak of nature. I saw it once in high school and I’m addicted. I love the story line and would love to read the book. It is however in French and very limited copies..so probably wont be able to.
9. I am part of a homeschool group. We have at least 15-20 families involved. They are awesome.
10. I don’t have a favorite food. I have a favorite meal, but not one food I could eat forever.
11. I have started at least 10 businesses in my lifetime and all have failed. I hope to succeed as a farmer lol.
Answers to the questions given to me:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, and do anything – where would you live, and what would you do?
I would live in France. I’ve always wanted to go there. I would travel all of Europe and then once I saw it all, I’d farm lol.
2. What is your favorite way to eat pasta?
Everyway, but not with alfredo sauce. I hate that stuff.
3. How many electrical plugs are plugged into your computer power bar? Don’t lie.
We use laptops here mostly, but we do have one desktop. It has the printer, the monitor, the tower, and a lamp plugged in.
4. How do you drink your tea?
I drink Tea ALLLLL the time. I love tea, but I do not like flavors much. I drink black, green, or chai with two scoops of sugar. Warm on cold days, cold on warm days.
5. Do you read the weekly flyers?
Yes, even though I don’t even buy any of it. I only use the actual grocery store for organic fruits and veggies and toiletrees.
6. The next farm animal on the list is….
Turkeys, then if we move it will be beef.
7. How do you feel about Queen of England?
She is dignified, down to earth, loves her country, and is I”m sure a very sweet lady.
8. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Grab my phone and look through my email and log onto facebook lol.
9. How long have you been blogging?
For two years off and on on blogger, and this year started on WordPress.
10. If you could renovate any room in your home, which one would it be?
None. We have been renovating this house for 13 years. We are moving and letting it fall to pieces now.
11. What is your favorite moment of the day?
My favorite moment is when I lay down and recount all the things I got done that day. I feel accomplished and grateful that God has given me such a wonderful life.
My Nominees for the Award are- in no particular order: